Ad Code

"It's a prank", Amo naiyak ng akala nitong nalunod na ang kanyang alagang aso


Halos maluha na ang isang netizen sa kanyang alagang aso matapos niya itong makitang palutang-lutang sa sapa na malapit lamang sa kanilang lugar.
Aniya ng netizen sa kanyang nakakatuwang karanasan "I was looking for Jonel then I found him like this. I got desperate and started crying more. When I finally got the courage to get him out of there, he comes out of the water like nothing happened. Look at his face! This is not a joke, Joneeeeel!!!"
Sa kaniyang ibinahaging larawan ay umani ito ng samu't-saring reaksyon mula sa netizen's

"Oh my I'd been panicking myself. That's so not funny pupper. Never seen dog do this before gezzzzz. Glad yall are ok" -Hope Doss

"Maybe he just felt so hot that's why he needs to cool down then chill a little but doesn't expect you to see him in that situation so he said( TF? I'm just chillin' dude) HAHAHAHAHA" -Lyza
"I'm thinking he first ate the leaf of weed and got high then he wants to come on chill that's why he jumped in water and in his mind comes a plan bang because he's high by weed and look that smile non of normal pup's can smile at that leavel of cuteness" -James

Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento