Ad Code

Veteran Actress, Gloria Sevilla pumanaw sa edad na 90-years old


Sa edad na 90-years old ay pumanaw na ang batikang aktres na si Gloria Sevilla, kinumpirma ito ng mismong apo na si Kristaranillo sa kanyang instagram account.

Sa kanya ring instagram post "Verified I can’t sleep. I miss you. I’m so thankful we were able to spend time ever since you moved here to the US. It’s still not enough time. I wish we had more time. I wish we had more memories together. It’s been 10 days since we last saw each other and my heart is breaking knowing I won’t see you again. You were going to visit for my birthday. 

Dag-dag pa nito "You promised to be at my church wedding in July. I love you Grandma. So much. Nino loves you, the kids adore you. I’m thankful to the Lord that the kids got to know their great Grandma. Nate will miss dancing for you. He told me tonight he wishes he danced more for you because it made you so happy. I love you."

Maraming batikang mga aktor/aktres ang nagpa-abot ng pakikiramay sa pagkawala ng isa sa mga kilalang namayag-pag sa indunstriya.

Some of Sevilla’s most beloved films included 1963’s Madugong Paghihiganti, 1969’s Badlis sa Kinabuhi, and 1973’s Gimingaw Ako. Her turn as a star-crossed lover in Badlis sa Kinabuhi earned her her first best actress plum at the 1969 Filipino Academy of Movie Arts and Sciences Awards.

Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento